Chart your cycle using this simple little journal. Compact and light to take with you wherever you go, or keep by your bed to note down how you’ve been feeling that day before you go to sleep. Use it to record feelings, energy levels, dreams, how sociable you’ve been feeling, physical changes, focus, etc. Draw, write, use shorthand – use it however works for you!
80 page book with blank pages, marked up with 35 days (but with more pages available if your cycle is ever longer). Two pages for each day.
Instructions for use:
- Work out what day of your cycle you are on
- Turn to that page in the journal
- Write today’s date underneath the Day title
- Write or draw as much or as little as you want to
- Next day, turn to the next page and repeat
- Keep going until your next period, then when it starts, turn to page 1 and repeat steps 3 & 4 under Day 1
- Keep going!
- After a few cycles, look back each day at what you wrote at the same point in your cycle last time. Are there any similarities? Any patterns you’re starting to see?